Saturday, April 20, 2013

Crazy morning

I am at Schipol airport in Amsterdam at the moment, it is been heck of a day so far.
I got up in good time, did everything I had to and 30min before the taxi is supposed to come I remember I need to vaccinate her. I don't have a phone to call the taxi company and I don't have time to run to the clinic. Then the taxi is 15 min late, it drives me to the clinic and at the clinic it takes forever until I can come in but when I tell them my taxi to the airport is outside they became very fast and nice! So I get to the airport and everyone is very helpful but the animal check-in this time was crazy, I had to fill out and sign a lot of papers and answer questions. Then when I was supposed to leave her they were superslow, so when I actually got passed the security check I hear "Last call out for final call for passengers leaving with the flight to Amsterdam at gate 39) so I have to run. Finally on the plane and a screaming baby sits behind be.

Now it is only 20min until I board the flight to Gothenburg which is a bit shorter. They will probably have lost my dog and luggage when I arrive haha! Oh well, at least I'll be in Sweden for 2 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment