Sunday, May 5, 2013

Horrible flight

Daisy has a hard time getting used to not living without other dogs, it has gone 3 weeks since last. She is whiny and restless most of the time.

Yesterdays trip to Warsaw really tested my temper. It started out with a delay at Landvetter airport, missed my connecting flight in Amsterdam, when I got off they were no signs where we should go, I finally found a counter and after almost breaking down they help me, not that it actually helped I just found out that I can't see my dog until I land in Warsaw (7 ½h from then). I had to go out of Schipol airport and check-in, go through security check where they throughout some of my food just because they didn't know what it was. Then many small problems occured, mostly because of the stress and mood. Finally I got a hold of nice personel and they told be that Daisy had won over everyone at the dogkennel and that she was fine.

I get on the plane, read my book, get some tea and a sandwich, I am in the front of the plane so the cart has is blocking the way to the bathroom and I get the feeling that I am going to be sick. So I sit, the rest of the flight, just thinking "Do not puke".

Finally we land at 23.00 (If the trip would have been normal one we would have landed at 16), but I do not get my dog for another 40min. I was in luck with the taxi, the first one I met was okay with dogs!


No comments:

Post a Comment