Sunday, May 12, 2013

Flasher

On Friday Ida, Henri, Jennie and I had a girls night with drinks and games.

Yesterday I was out walking my usual evening walk when all of the sudden a naked man in flipflops comes walking out, smiles and poses proudly. I break out into laughter because I do not know how to react and I remember mom telling me something about laughing towards flashers. Daisy starts growling (thank god I have a good dog) and we keep walking while he walks away. On my way home I see a girl in my age walking towards that area, so I stop to warn her and I don't think she knows if I was telling the truth.

Today the good weather disappeared and the rest of the week will be rain and normal temperatures.

At the moment I am looking over, adding info and reading the seminar/presentation me and Henri are holding tomorrow.

Daisy is totally beat, we started the day with a long walk, took another long walk and then went for a 4 km run!

No comments:

Post a Comment