Monday, May 13, 2013

I WANT A NEW DOG+ COLLAPSE

Hope no one in our class reads this because it is kind of a secret at the moment! I won't use names. I went to the shelter today to look at 2 dogs with my friend who was supposed to come, sign papers and pick up one of them today, but there were some problems. Anyway I fell in love with these 2:
http://www.psianiol.org.pl/adopcje?species=d&body_size=3&status=1&page=4&id=893
http://www.psianiol.org.pl/adopcje?species=d&body_size=3&status=1&page=1&id=2550

The first dog is not a looker (It is extremely cute in real life though) and it was a bit shy (I am guessing former abuse from the looks of its behavior) but I just connected with it.
The second, oooh what a beauty, and its personality was so amazing, it was such a great dog. I cannot believe no one has adopted it yet, but I am guessing people want smaller dogs and etc...

If i didn't already have Daisy (who is content with being a loner-dog) I would defiantly have adopted one of them.

On the metro on the way home a woman collapses right in front of us, we think that people are going to the rescue but they are just bent over staring at her so me and X just jump for it and I try to put her in recovery position as we are taught from we were children, but fortunately she wakes up and we help her to the seats and X tries to give her water. 



No comments:

Post a Comment