Thursday, May 30, 2013

MARS

Yesterday we went on a school trip to MARS, the top producer of pet food in Europe. It was a great trip but the morning didn't start out to well. I set the clock for 5.45 am the evening before, wake up 6.50 realizing  it never rang and I should be outside of the school in 10 min. I fly up, run to the buss and at the same time calling the wrong person 10 times, before they answer and say I rang the wrong person. I finally get in touch with Henri and they wait for me.

The bus ride was about 1 h 15 min, I like roadtrips! At our arrival we got free candy and beverages and sat through an interesting seminar about pet food and the company. Then we walked through the wet food factory and then it was time for lunch. We got to take what ever we wanted and the company payed for it. Then went to a product showroom, where we got to feel, taste and see some of it, incl. their opponents products.

I was pleasantly surprised and happy to hear how he didn't talk down their competition, just explained a few differences about the products.
http://www.mars.com/global/index.aspx
Conference room (break time)
Emil sleeping as usual!
We got a giftbag with candy and some dog and cat products.
I got some of the dog food/candy and Henri and Janne got all of the cat stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment