Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Cut my hair!

NOW I HAVE SUMMER BREAK!

It sucks though, because the last exam we had was immunology and we got 2 different sets. Set one was supereasy(or at least everything I knew) and I am 100% sure that I would have passed if I got that one! But I of course I got the set with all of the hard questions, which everyone who got seems to be fucked. Retake in September, yay...

Oh well no it is over!

I cut my hair after the exam, I was the nightmare client. She didn't cut it as I wanted or dry it as I asked so I was being very picky, but I am paying for it and I am tired of going home not feeling satisfied. Then I bought 2 dresses and 1 sweatshirt on sale. I shouldn't have but I did. That was my reward after this hell of a exam period and month over all!





No comments:

Post a Comment