Friday, October 11, 2013

Happy update! (a bit long though)

It has been a good day today!

I am mad over Daisy going through 2 surgeries without them even listening to the heart. I only did the x-ray because I was worried, they never recommended it. All the stress of flying I have put her through and the superhot summer days I have taken her for long walks.

Anyway, we had a discussion with a teacher about our summer-practice at farms and he is usually a real mean one. Today he shown like the sun and it made all of us so happy!

Then just now when I walked over the "yard" a man walked next to me, we started talking and it turned out he was the head of pharmacology at the medicine studies in wawa. We didn't have time to exchange info, but he said I am welcome to ask him if I ever need help, and now I know his brother lives 2 floors above me haha.

PS. Superparanoid now to take her for long walks when I notice how much she pants, even if she is energetic. I do not want to put more pressure on her heart by intense training, which will lead to heart failure and her trachea getting "squeezed".


No comments:

Post a Comment