Thursday, October 10, 2013

More sad news

I went for an X-ray on Daisy today to check so no tumors are back or have spread.

Cancer is back and she has an enlarged heart, so her trachea lies too high up. I am going to a cardiologist next Friday, hopefully my vet diagnostics teacher (whom is a cardiologist) could check her out too.

The cardiologist check is to see if her heart is coping, maybe put her on meds, and see if it is possible to do the cancer operation a 3rd time (I am getting SO FREAKING sick of this).

Anyhow she won't live as long as I hoped she would. It sucks.

I have decided that when the day comes when her quality of life isn't good enough I will give her the shot myself. I will take her to a place she loves, with the vet of course, and give it to her so she can die happily.

My love.

No comments:

Post a Comment