Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Nightmare

I woke up 5 min ago from a horrible nightmare, I am still flustered and with a fast, pounding heartbeat.

I was driving on a big country road with Henriette during the night. We were singing along to some song, all of the sudden a beautiful girl (which I just saw on my friends instagram before I went to bed) jogs across the road and past the car. A few seconds later the car dies abruptly. It is pitch dark and and we can't start the car, I lock the doors and after a few tries it starts.
In front of the hood of the car you see the girls face + another, but in zombie-shape. We scream and panic.  Start backing up,  they start running crazy quick and scary next to and onto the car.  I wake up because I think I was going to withee back the car off the road och crash it.

No comments:

Post a Comment