Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Weekly update

On Sunday I went riding with Hela and Jess. It went great! I think it was my best ride so far. On Monday morning my whole back and thighs were aching. 

Today I had to hassle the vet about Daisy's surgery which was scheduled for today but he had forgotten, but with the help of 2 5th year students we managed to schedule it for their rotations tomorrow. It is a precausiative operation, because she has had cancer twice before and their is activity in the mammary gland which is left, we decided in January that it would be safest to remove it too. 

Next week I will drive back (+ferry) to Sweden with the car and dogs together with Elisabeth (my classmate). The dogs + car will stay in Sweden during my exam session.

This week: Parashitology test 4 on Thursday.
Next week: Histopathology test 2 on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment