Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Slaugtherhouse

I am so bad at blogging, but here comes an update!

Today we went to a small private slaugtherhouse with Meat hygiene class. They slaugthered one cow for us properly for us to see from start to finish, and inspect after. It was really interesting to see, sure it was a bit creepy with the muscle spasms after death, but it didn't have a head so yeah, he didn't really feel anything haha.
We were not allowed to take pictures, but I sneaked one when he was showing us the inspection of head and thoracic organs.
I got really carsick on the bus to the slaugtherhouse and has been ever since. So I haven't really been able to study today even if I really have to. Too nauseous and too homesick.

On Friday we have Equine reproduction final, but we still haven't got the results from the Eq. repro lab final (Monday) so no one is sure on if they can sit the final in 2 days. #Poland
I think next week is a quite calm week, hopefully.

Yesterday we went to a fish laboratorium, it was interesting, but too long of a trip for that visit. So everyone got quite bored and went on treasurehunts with Geocatching (mobile app).

No comments:

Post a Comment