Thursday, October 22, 2015

I'M BACK!

I am back and 3-4 weeks in to my 9th (Out of 11!!!) semester at SGGW.
So far we have really long days and no time over. We are in school 6-10 hours per day, and when we come home we have to make notes from the day, or/and for tomorrow, or/and study. So I am completely exhaused. On top of all that I have to take care of the dogs, cook dinner and lunch (for next day), and keep the apartment clean.
Since I came down something has happened every weekend, so there has been no time to relax. BUT this weekend I shall sleeeeeep!

Last weekend we were 7 people who were completely surprised by a Summer-birthday-children-SUPRISE-PARTY!
It was such an awesome thing for them to arrange, they had started planning in September already. We all got "crowns" with titles, mine was "Youtube king".


No comments:

Post a Comment